We are looking for an experienced and creative Lead Designer to help lead our design team! This role is critical for the development and influence of our team’s impact on our organization, the meaningful research we conduct, and the innovative software we build.
Lead Designer duties & responsibilities
- Design Leadership
- Cultivate and foster design-first mindset within the design team and organization.
- Help the design team advance in design techniques, research methodologies and lean practices.
- Support with critical design reviews, and guide team to best solutions.
- Business Development Support
- Build concept prototypes to help team and client imagine the possibilities.
- Assist Sales team in sales calls and proposal development.
- User Experience
- Lead in project discovery, including planning, workshopping, and compiling user stories.
- Build and execute user testing and feedback programs. Prepare results and recommendations.
- Design personas, journeys, prototypes, design systems for a range of commerce and custom tool projects.
Requirements and qualifications
- 7 years of experience as a Product Designer, UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Proven experience with executing duties and responsibilities listed above.
- A strong understanding of Sketch, Sketch Libraries, modern prototyping tools, and familiarity with the functions of HTML and CSS. (programming is not a requirement)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with internal teams and clients.
- Ability to discuss, defend design options. Should be able to facilitate the entire group to the best-case solution.
Bonus points for proven experience in ecommerce, artificial intelligence technology or the electronics industry.
At Dynamic Range Labs, we build incredible digital products based on deep research, modern design practices and emerging technologies. We offer competitive salaries, 3 weeks paid-vacation, 401K with 3% match, Health, Vision & Dental Insurance. We need your help to build an amazing culture for our new agency. Are you up to it?