Marketing & Product Design Contractor
We are looking for an experienced marketing and product Designer to help support our growth as we launch new product lines. As a contract Designer, you will work to lay the foundation for how our organization markets these new products, and provide design support to the team with various product ui/ux tasks.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate the team in discovery, workshopping, review sessions and user understanding.
- Design marketing collateral, landing pages, and help run tests on the efficacy of these assets.
- Design product prototypes using our evolving design system and modern best practices.
- Be deeply immersed in the trenches of Sketch, Sketch Libraries and InVision.
- Effectively communicate requirements and support development success.
- Work remotely with the team. We’re only accepting candidates from the MST or PST time zones.
As a mature designer, you already practice the following:
- Try many approaches and solutions for the task at hand, and work with the team to define direction.
- View design criticism as apart of your job, not an insult.
- Are flexible, but know when to push back when appropriate.
- Design with an awareness of the technology being used (no, we don’t need you to code)
You win bonus points if you have proven experience in:
- Search user experience
Are you interested? We’d love to to hear from you. Please provide the following:
- Your online portfolio. Yes, it must be online.
- A description of why you’re the baddest designer there is, and why we need to beg you to join. This is your time to brag.
- Your answer to the following questions:
- How would you successfully describe UX design to a senior citizen?
- Why trends are great to leverage.
- Why trends suck. (Yep, we want to hear both sides)
- How marketing and product design efforts are dependent on each other.
We build incredible digital products based on deep research, modern design practices and emerging technologies.