BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
If you are energetic, good at multi-tasking, enjoy establishing new relationships, and want to be part of creating a new company culture, this is a great fit.
- Coordinate recruitment efforts of partner recruitment managers
- Assist in setting monthly recruitment goals and track success
- Pull weekly reports and present to an executive core team
- Process incoming supplier applications to determine whether they would be a valuable partner
- Identify potential suppliers, initiate first contact and schedule meetings for recruitment managers as necessary
- Manage Salesforce CRM application to ensure it is organized and being used effectively
- Assist in the creation of new recruitment collateral
- Help develop new messaging and strategies to recruit new suppliers
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business or similar business experience
- 1 year working in a sales or marketing environment
- Preferably in an eCommerce environment
- Must be time oriented and very organized
- Experience working with Salesforce a must
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills with experience presenting to new suppliers as well as management teams
** We are a new company with amazing growth in less than a year. This is a genuine opportunity for the right applicant to help build on our momentum. The opportunity to grow is unlimited.
Travel – 10%-15%
At Dynamic Range Labs, we build incredible digital products based on deep research, modern design practices and emerging technologies. We offer competitive salaries, 3 weeks paid-vacation, 401K match, Health, Vision & Dental Insurance. We need your help to build an amazing culture for our new agency. Are you up for the challenge?